Monday, February 20, 2006

Mistaken Identity

Im the child of God... Im righteous... but i sin... does dat means im a sinner??

Someone who is a lawyer, drives... does dat means he/she is a driver??

Someone who is a teacher, cooks... does dat means he/she is a cook??

NO... my identity is the child of God and im righteous, whether i sin or not, im still the child of God and im still righteous in Christ... cos my sins are already all taken away by Him on the cross...


A good guy will still sin, just like a bad guy will sometimes still do something good...

(I thank God for all the things He has done for me... He is great, He is good, He is the one true God... I praise Him in everything cos He is worthy of my praise...)

* wrote this after hearing Ps Prince's msg today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home