Thursday, March 16, 2006

yesterday & today

oooo... im sooo tired.... thk my bones r gg to scatter ard liao... those who walk pass me can gimme a hand and pick them up.. hahaa... *lame*

~~~~~~~~

went to the gym lz nite and i did some stretchings (whh i have not been doing for donkey years le)... and i realised my stretching was like "sh*t".. haha... isit bcos my body inflexible? or isit bcos me too long din do stretchings le? ok la, i thk its bcos im old liao...

~~~~~~~~

ytd parked my car at a particular hotel in orchard road for 2 hrs only and guess wat? it cost me $8.00!! wow... 2hrs=$8.00??!!! dat's ex, isnt it? smmore pple jz topped up $10 to my cashcard only lor, nw gotto top up agn...*sian* thk i'll nvr ever wana park thr agn le bah...
(for those who r interested to know whh hotel isit, may come n ask me)

~~~~~~~~

internal auditor is here... and tis guy is much betta than e other gal (external auditor)... much more polite whn asking qn...

============================================

update: now is 2.55pm le according to my co's clock... everyday ard tis time, i'll feel sleepy & slacky.. heh...

nw im feeling so bored... waiting for e printer to print out 100 over pages of invoices... it tks a long time... so will blog while waiting... hee...

sudd got e craving for rochor tau huay & bie fu's ramen & prata & etc... haa... yes, im hungry... and i hvn been eating all these foods for quite some time le... (i seriously thk its time to arrange for them liao... wahaa...)

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where where is the carpark? :p

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger andrea said...

shhh... ltr i let u noe... heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home