Monday, April 03, 2006

fast & furious!

fast fast fast... 一个礼拜过去了, 一个月也过去了... 就这样又惊又险的三月过去了.... *yeah*

here comes april... (期待着 the cuming of good friday... hiak..)

~~~~~~~~~

i thk B is the only person who noes everythg abt wat im gg thru for the whole month of march... poor B, gotto kp listening to my 唠叨 for the whole month... haa... bt i really nd to thanks her, for lending me a listening ear to listen to all my sorrows and angers... oso gotto thanks for all the advices she has given me... 总之谢了, 朋友! :)

~~~~~~~~~

well, realised very the many things aft all these things has happened loh... my conclusion is: 世事无绝对!
now jz enjoy everything as much as u can bah... u nvr noe wat will happen the very nx min...

~~~~~~~~

another thing! it has been a long long time since i went...... blading ler... (ya, blading...别怀疑, i do blade! haa..) my blades r left lying under the bed for quite sm time le... nearly 4gotten abt them... heh... 呼吁!呼吁! anyone interested to go blading, pls contact me... :p

~~~~~~~~

oh ya, recently got a new song very the nice: by Karen 莫文蔚... *去听听看吧!*

mood forecast : 闷闷
current song : kelly 潘嘉丽's 非爱不可...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home