Monday, May 15, 2006

my long week-end

hmm.. its been quite some time since i last blog-ged... (alrite, 5 days only)

so hw's my long weekend??

fri & sat : was bz with some personal issues during the day... den was doing my revision in the nite... *bleh*

nt much confident tis time... haizz... *grace grace*

coke & fries r my impt resources... *i'm lovin' it*

sun : had church svc at the indoor stadium... we packed the whole plc up yah... wow!


aft svc sent my family home den went to DonPoh's sort-of farewell party (or can oso say its the alumni gathering?! hehs..). its at Aloha Chalet... really a long way thr fr my hse!

(dat means i have travelled fr the west > east > west > east > west?!) sweat man!

quite enjoy myself wif e food, e chit-chatting & oso of cos e 'preaching' of ps Y.. hiak... really good...

looking forward for the nx gathering yah...

=========================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home