Tuesday, September 05, 2006

summary of last weekend

fri : ktv

was abt to start my car and head for ktv
den i realise my car cnnt be started at all

called up 24hrs car svc
e guy told me batt flat gotto chge a new one, whh cost ard $142
no choice, asked him to come dwn asap to chge
finally he's here
he see see look look, den told me cn hlp me chge e batt using warranty (prob cos my car is still quite new bah)
but gotto pay for labour cost ($35)...
aft dat, gave him $50, he only got $20 wif him
so he said nvm, charge me for $30 will do... wahaaa.. PTL.. fr $142 to $30

sat : jb trip

* pics to be uploaded *

sun : church svc & ktv(again)

went to hokk svc cos its at meritus mandarin and i gotto send my parents thr
will be a bit ma fan for me to go main svc at suntec, come bk fetch them agn whn svc ended, so jz join them...
rch hm, slp awhile
den head for ktv again...

mon : physically at wrk, mentally at home sleeping....

yeah, ytd's weather was just too good for a sleep.. hah...
vry tired but still went tbp's bie fu for dinner wif B... hehee...

today : still physically at wrk, mentally at home sleeping...

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger sunstonesmuimui said...

champion loh...so much ktv ;p

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger andrea said...

hah.. tis week nia la.. hehe...

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Cynthia雯 said...

Who is B...???

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger andrea said...

oh.. my fren...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home