Tuesday, February 21, 2006

stressful monday

having lunch now... so tot of blogging for a while...

its monday, and im having mon blue (as usual... haa...)

y is my title "stressful moday"??

1) customer is chasing aft me for thgs and suay suay my mgr tk urgent leave today... (faint) and i nd his hlp urgently... y he always like to choose the wrg timing to tk leave... haiz...

2) this morning, bren msn me reminded me today exam results will b out... (wa lau eh.. double attack) i noe my standard and i noe wat my results will b like... BUT... i still pray for miracle... *GOD!!!* hehe... anyway no matter wat, i did my best le... (wen xin wu kui.. can i say dat??!!)

* heart pip pop, pip pop, pip pop.... faster & faster & faster... cnnt tk it anymore... (ahhh...)
* oh heavenly father, i just wana pray for peace & miracle today... the righteous one pray in Jesus name, amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home