Tuesday, March 21, 2006

没受甚么打击啊!

everytime whn i cut my hair short, pple will ask "你受了甚么打击, 为甚么把头发剪的这么短?" den i'll ans "没受甚么打击啊.."

cutting my hair short consist of several reasons.. can be simple ones like i jz got e feeling to change a new image heh... or my natural curl hair start to qiao lai qiao qu le (difficult to manage) and i don feel like rebonding my hair agn... or i cant thk of any new hairstyle for my long hair liao... or etc etc...

but of cos thr's indeed still times dat i really 受了 some 打击, dat's y i cut my hair... haa... but not often la...

today i cut my hair short agn.. so i believe pple will start asking me e same qn agn le... and i have to gv e same ans agn...

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Vacationist said...

Post your new hairstyle picture lehz...

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger andrea said...

haha... nx time la... hvn dwnload my photo yet... heez..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home