Thursday, April 13, 2006

untitled

half more wrking day to go before holiday... yippy!

...

ytd me and S went gym... she told me her apptm wif her pt (1 session free) is 7.30pm, but she was only done aft i had done my sit-ups, running, shower, etc, whh is ard 9+pm... wow.. dat was long... dat time i had my session wif my pt was only for less than an hour... bleh..

...

tmr morning will b gg to pay respect to M kor kor... hmm... 一转眼, he had left us for almost 7 years le... long indeed... bt he will always stay in our memories...
and i will nvr 4get wat happened 7 years ago... nope, nvr ever...

...

haiz... soda left scars on my hand... wonder hw cn i get rid of them... (look sort of ugly...) but nvm, i 4give her for leaving e scars on my hand... cos i love her... hehee..

...

current song : 长恨歌 by Sammi 郑秀文 (but seems to hv a bit problem wif e file)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home