Tuesday, February 28, 2006

tuesday - last day of feb 2006

hmmm... how would u feel, if u saw something dat u don like or u will nvr wish to see??
noone else is to blame for the outcome, but only myself... its my decision, wat else can i say? Nothing... (all i can say is i did a wrong judgement)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so pissed off with 1 (or suppose to be 2) of my coll... 1st one, duno too old or wat.. chk thgs oso cnnt chk properly... tell me cant find e inv he wants, ask me hlp him to find... 1 flip (ok mayb 2 or 3 flips) i found it... pls lor, i really huai yi did he really go n look for it himself, or he is just too lazy to do so, OR he is too old to see thgs properly... (thk im good enuff to hlp him thk of any kind of EXCUSES)
another one wana send sms to the manager abt the bank acc details, tells me she duno hw to use the hp(same model as mine) cos she jz bought it... ask me to her desk, look at her sms-ing e sms in such a slow speed.. (i mean if u r slow, n nt very sure hw to sms using this new hp of urs, pass the hp to me, i'll shw u in a faster way...) i got my own thgs to do oso leh... kaoz...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

din had lunch 2day... for a few reasons: 1) mgr no car to drive me out for lunch, so i oso lazy to go out and eat... (u'll understand if u r oso working in a ulu ulu place like me) 2) no appetite... 3) wan make use of my lunch time to fa xie fa xie... 4) mayb cn shun bian jian fei oso bah... haa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but im still glad dat thr's still a few kind souls in my office... kp offering me food to eat whn they see me not having anythg for lunch... (smtimes a simple action or a simple qn is good enuff to warm my heart..) :)


* ok, finish fa xie-ing le... time to go bk to wrk AGN... boring...
* btw thanks for whoever reading my blog, listening (or reading) my sorrows and angers... hehh...

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger dorcas said...

hah, so yr office in some ulu corner? william's too, so he veri super sian wif de canteen food, sometimes he take bus to more civilised area to eat lunch..

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger andrea said...

consider ulu bah.. if i tk bus out, 1 hr lunch might nt be enuff for me (incl. e time waitg for bus)... so normally will follow my mgr to lunch cos he drives...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home