Wednesday, February 22, 2006

untitled

just finished my lunch...

ytd was really not my day... haiz.. nvm, today is a new day for me... everything restarts agn... (thou mood is still not dat good..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 or 2 months ago, i said i wanted to start learning tennis... but 1 or 2 months ltr as at today, hvn even touch my tennis racket... heh... my mum helped me to book the court for this friday le, tot i can finally start with it...

BUT... timing buay ngam... too early... haiz... ask her to book a ltr timing, she go book so early... no choice, gotto wait for nx round, rebook agn lor.... (the tennis racket will remain lying in my cupboard)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a fren is leaving s'pore, she's going to korea to work... so envy (from e bottom of my heart)... i wish i can be like her too... (really!)

anyway i just wana wish her all the best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

read the reporter, zhi hao's blog.. saw smthing quite interesting : way to avoid elevator stops at every floor...
mayb can share wif u guys... and u guys may have a try on it... (esp those working in a high storey and are in a hurry to work)

The designers of some elevators include a hidden feature that is very handy if you're in a hurryor it's a busy time in the building (like check-out time in a hotel). While some elevators requirea key, others can be put into "Express" mode by pressing the "Door Close" and "Floor" buttons at the same time. This sweeps the car to the floor of your choice and avoids stops at any other floor.This seems to work on Most elevators that I have tried! Most elevators have the option for this to work,but on some of them the option is turned off by whoever runs them. This is a rather fun hack, so the next time you are on an elevator, give it a try, you have nothing to lose, And this concludes Hacking Elevators 101! "

din try before, don hv e chance to try oso... (cos i don work in a high storey & thr's no nd for me to tk lift at my wrk place) u guys go try it out, let me noe whethr it will success... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* today title is untitled cos i really cant thk of any title... heez...

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger dorcas said...

wahahaha...! will try the "elevator trick" u shared...hee.. hee...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home