Thursday, March 02, 2006

a brand new day

everyday's a new beginning... so 2day is a brand new day for me agn... heh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

promised myself to lead a healthier life starting fr tis year... so ytd i made a decision.. (to make sure i do wat i promised to myself, "to save the trouble", "to be responsible")

hmm... i jz hope dat i can maintain it(or rather able to afford to maintain)... had tok to daddy abt it le, so now all i nd is Faith yah.. believe dat He will guide me thru w/o any other pple's hlp bt only His... will jz rest in Him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

commit in smthg nw, bt oso gave up in smthg as well... had tried my best doing wat i shld do le... bt seems dat thr isnt any result... really xiang bu tong... e big ? is still in my mind... bt im too tired to contd guessing le... doin thgs dat r nt appreciated is so tiring... (esp whn im being said dat i don care abt oth's feeling, is so hurting)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, dat's all for tis morning... mgr hvn come in yet, so got the time to 'eat snake'... haa... hope u guys enjoy ur day yah... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home